Rotary type neck freezing
Sparkling Equipment – Neck freezing unit with manual rotation circular plate for Méthode Champenoise bottles (half-bottles, standard, magnum and special bottles).
- Machine completely constructed of stainless steel.
- Rotating 50mm-thick plate in polyethylene with 126 holes for bottles.
- Prepared to work with 37 cl half-bottles, 75 cl standard bottles, 1.5 l magnum bottles and special bottles.
- Motor pump re-circulation system for the cooling liquid.
- Control of the freezing level using removable sheets for the different levels.
- The tub is thermally insulated with expanded polyurethane.
- Production between 800 – 1,100 bottles/hour.
- Cooling system fitted in the lower part of the machine.
- Neck freezing time: 7 to 8 minutes.
- Tub diameter: 1450 mm.
- Plate height: 950 mm.
- Machine supported on four adjustable feet.
- Voltage 380 V at 50Hz.
- Power 3.75 kw
- Control board fitted in the actual machine.
- Machine built in accordance with EC standards.
Cooling system with low temperature water made of a plate evaporator (power: 6.5Kw), a 5 Cv semi-hermetic compressor, an air condenser, working with R-404-A gas.
Tub temperature: -20º to –25º.